When the holidays come, maybe this is the right time for you to clean the house. The interior that you need to clean first is the carpet. Carpet that is dirty, dusty and dull color, make the beauty of your home interior disturbed be clean carpet cleaning. Carpet Cleaning The Hills can clean your carpet if you feel unable to clean it yourself. But there are tips that you can try at home to clean your carpet.
With some things that you might already have in your home waiting to be used properly, your carpet can look like new once again. Here are tips you can do at home:
• Move all the furniture on your floor covering to another space to dispose of it. This process is not fast so make sure that you put the furniture in a place where you will not cope.
• Sweep the carpet with a broom to loosen dirt particles that may have been trapped in the fibers. You don’t need to sweep the pile, but just sweep the entire carpet to loosen everything.
• Vacuum the carpet after you sweep to take away all loose dirt, debris and pet hair.
• Fill the container with warm water and a similar white vinegar. Mix enough mild dish of bleach soap to make sudsy water. It only needs a few drops.
• Dip a clean sponge or soft bristle brush into the solution and gently rub the carpet with it. Work on small sections of carpet to convert large areas into manageable areas.
• Vacuum the carpet with a wet/dry vacuum to take off excess moisture and foam.
• Rinse the carpet by dipping a clean brush into warm water and rubbing the carpet a second time.
• Open windows and doors and place fans nearby to help air circulation around the room and dry the carpet quickly.
• Sprinkle baking soda freely on the carpet when the rug is only slightly damp. Baking soda will help expel dampness and retain the rest of the scent.
• Clean baking soda in the morning.
Carpet Care Specialists Mosman
50 Yeo St, Neutral Bay, NSW, 2089
(02) 8311 3724